Monday, July 29, 2013

Wish You Were Here



Hello everyone,

I hope you have been well and that summer is keeping you busy with lots of fun stuff.  Hopefully you are able to find time to be creative too!

I had a little play with the bold and beautiful Bohemian Bazaar line by Graphic 45.  While I love bright, summery colours, I am often at a loss when it comes to creating with them and putting cards and layouts together.  So, this week I challenged myself to create a layout and a card using this line for my Showcase Monday post on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.  I loved this range so much, I even created a little bonus project with it that would make a beautiful gift for a little girl.

Here is a peak at the card:


I hope you will pop on over to the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog to take a peak at the other projects.  I have also included details on how I created each project, as well as a full supply list in my SP post here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week.

Hugs & happy crafting!

Dawn

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the wonderful flower image and the wonderful colours, Kate x

Linda Pekrul said...

I was blown away this morning Dawn! I really love what you did with these papers. The card is just absolutely stunning and such a creative use of those dies! Love, love, love!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Dawn, all three projects are incredible! I love the stained glass effect, and the necklace is just stunning!

Unknown said...

Wowzers Dawn, very powerful creation, looks like leaded glass! And you have combined such wonderful elements like the butterfly and pretty bloom. Hugs, Ira xox

irascreacorner.blogspot.nl