Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Drozy's Darlings Altered Journal

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well!  It is my turn for the 'Wild Wednesday' post over on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog and today I altered a journal and decorated it with a super cute Drozy's Darling by C.C. Designs.  Admittedly, the only thing wild about it is how late I stayed up to finish it...  I hope you will pop over to my post here to see the complete project and full list of supplies.



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, your journal is so sweet and pretty! Love all the small "scrappy" die cuts which, layered, create a WONDERFUL effect! Darling image, too! hugs, de

Linda Pekrul said...

Yeesh, I don't know how I missed this post, but I LOVE this! Fabulous work!

Unknown said...

Goodness me Dawn, that is one beautiful journal! All these wonderful details, I simply cannot stop enjoying myself here ;-) TFS! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner