Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Card or Photo Clips

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well!  I have a quick post to share one of the little clothes pins I altered for hanging the holiday cards and photos we receive this year.  These are super quick and easy, perfect for making in a batch.


If you are not familiar with how to turn a flat die into a rosette, I have included an easy to follow tutorial in my post at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  If you have time, I hope you will pop on by to have a look.

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, such a pretty and delicate design.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

wow, looks amazing
hugs
Doreen xx

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Aren't you the clever one? Not just another pretty snowflake - a fabulous combo of snowflake and butterfly wings which make the Christmas Card collection even prettier! Wonderful design, Miss Dawn! hugs, de

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea Dawn! Makes such a fabulous winter adornment, just lovely! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Denise Price said...

Prettiest clothespins ever! :)